Choose the correct word in each sentence below.
When you have finished, click on the "Check My Work" button to view
1. This office building was named after (itsit's)
been too long since we have seen each other.
3. The gravestone had been knocked on (itsit's)
4. The school received (itsit's)
first accreditation last year.
time to plough the field for spring planting.
6. The foreman said that (itsit's)
all right to walk under the new arch now.
7. Before I could fix the cable, the computer
connection to the Internet.
8. Pedro looked up at the ridge and calculated (ItsIt's)
9. The door to the kitchen fell off (itsit's)
10. Jan said that (itsit's)
been over a year since she's been to the dentist.