Choose the correct word in each sentence below.
When you have finished, click on the "Check My Work" button to view
1. Don't trip over the cord (beside
besides) my desk.
2. The fact that my hair is orange today is (beside
besides) the point; I am still your mother.
Besides) my occupation as a janitor, I work nights in a factory and weekends
4. A nervous Joe attempted to stand (beside
besides) the beautiful Missy in their class picture.
5. None of Barney's friends, (beside
besides) Andy, would listen to his horrendous vocal performances.
6. If style is the ticket into the club, no one
in this group (beside
besides) my brother has the slightest chance.
7. Tina reads poetry and drama (beside
besides) graphic novels.
8. I wonder how many professors (beside
besides) Dr. Smith believe that tuition is too low?
9. John was (beside
besides) himself in anticipation for the county wrestling match.
10. Does all chocolate, (beside
besides) Tootsie Rolls, have enormous amounts of fat?